- 05-Jan-2017 to 05-Feb-2017 (EST)
- Hunters Creek Branch
- Orlando, FL, USA
- $10.31 to $11.78 based on experience.
- Full Time
To assist members with their financial needs including paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments, and referring credit union products and services.
This position is located at:
13586 Village Park Dr., Suite 308
Orlando, FL 32837
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
40% - Receives and processes/posts member/non members financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders and travelers checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed. Maintain member records.
35% - Welcomes members/non members, refers credit union products and services, and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
20% - Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
5% - Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. To provide and ensure that the Credit Union Core Values are met on a consistent basis. The employee should obtain an average Quality Loop score of 2.5 or better each quarter.
2. To balance 100% of the time, being out of balance could result in progressive discipline.
3. Responsible for compliance with BSA, AML, OFAC, SAR, CTR and CIP as set forth in credit union policy.
4. To meet assigned credit union performance expectations on a quarterly basis.
5. To make partner referrals.
6. Consistently refer credit union products and services to grow the credit union and serve our members.
7. To handle a reasonable number of branch transactions as determined by department head.
8. To strive for posting accuracy, measurement to be determined by department head and to be measured in employee performance evaluation goals.
9. To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
10. To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Up to six months of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Other Skills: Ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
This position requires availability to work Saturdays. Fully bilingual in both English and Spanish preferred.
Insight Credit Union is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability